Work with the amazing team!
Intermountain pet isn't a typical veterinary hospital. What sets us apart from all of the other clinics and hospitals? Our company-wide culture of living our core values integrity, innovation, communication, and excellence. We believe in investing in the development, health, and happiness of our team members. We believe in regular outreach to our community and making a difference in the lives of people (including our staff) and pets.
SO WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE THE TEAM?
- We employ team members who also believe that our clientele are not just pets, but members of the families that bring them in.
- We employ team members who are passionate about serving people as well as pets.
- We employ team members who love serving their community and will help us live out our mission in creating happy, healthy, pets and families.
- We employ team members who thrive in a culture of continuous development and learning.
- We employ team members who want to work hard and take pride in service well done.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE BEING A PART OF THE IPH FAMILY?
- Competitive wages with levels for advancement as you learn and grow.
- Medical, dental and vision, accidental disability and life insurance plans (for full-time employment)
- Paid personal time off.
- Simple Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Discounted gym membership
- STEPS program. Individual plans for growth and development including tuition reimbursement programs. (Link to STEPS program outline)
- Emerging Leaders Program for people interested in becoming leaders in the practice and our community.
If this all sounds like the company you would like to be invested in, come apply today!
Please feel free to download our application and bring the completed application to our Overland or Chinden location. Or you can complete the application and attach it to the form on this page.
Associate Veterinarian - Overland & Chinden
Veterinary Technician - Overland
Pharmacy Technician - Overland
Day Custodian - Overland (PT)
Animal Care Technician