If you've moved to a new area, or just purchased a pet, or perhaps just haven't encountered a pet emergency yet, you might be wondering "is there an animal hospital near me?"
This is an important question to answer. You want to find a vet that will love your pet almost as much as you do. Stay ahead of the game with checkups and examinations to ensure that your pet is healthy.
How do I find an animal hospital near me?
There are a number of places that you can look. You can check the yellow pages under "animal hospitals" or "veterinarians" to get a solid list of vets in your area. An online search is always a quick, efficient way to find animal hospitals in your area. Another highly effective way is to ask friends where they go. You can avoid bad experiences from their examples and get first-hand positive testimonials.
What should I look for in an animal hospital near me?
After you select your animal hospital list, find out the answers to these 10 questions about each of them to make certain that you make the right choice.
- Is the establishment clean?
- How many vets are in practice?
- Does the hospital have board certification?
- Are the dog and cat cages separate?
- Do the vets seem trustworthy, honest and skilled?
- Are there holistic options for your pet?
- Which emergency services are provided?
- Is it within an easy drive for you?
- Do they provide [pet boarding]?
- Can you afford the services?
Now it's time to schedule a visit! We recommend putting our hospital to the test. Contact us to ask your questions and schedule an appointment.