Full-Services Veterinary Services for Pets in the Meridian & Boise ID Area
At Intermountain Pet Hospital, we are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which is completely outfitted with the most advanced veterinary equipment. We are a full-service hospital, capable of performing most procedures necessary to keep your pet at his or her optimum health level. Please visit the following pages of our website for an overview of the pet care services we offer:
- Minimally invasive surgery—Many pets require surgery at some point in their lives. When we are able to, our doctors opt for the least invasive option possible. Minimally invasive surgery is quicker, more effective, and has a faster recovery time to get your pet back to his or her happy, healthy self as quickly as possible.
- Orthopedic surgery—Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to perform most orthopedic surgery needs your pet may have. Our experienced, highly trained staff has the skill to handle all bone, joint, and ligament issues while caring for your pet in the gentlest way possible.
- Animal dermatology—Skin issues are very common for pets and can cause a great deal of discomfort. Our veterinarians are experts at diagnosing and treating you pet’s skin conditions. With our advanced testing and experienced staff, you pet will be symptom free and comfortable once again.
- Internal medicine—Some diseases require additional expertise and more extensive treatment, such as diabetes, Addison’s disease, thyroid problems, Cushing’s disease, and so on. The qualified veterinarians at Intermountain Pet Hospital will treat your pet’s condition with care and compassion while ensuring your pet receives the highest quality health care possible.
- Pet dental care—Proper dental care is often overlooked but is critical to the well being of your pet. Annual exams and cleanings are the best way to prevent small problems from becoming complicated concerns and causing your pet unnecessary pain.
- Digital imaging—Our leading-edge diagnostic tools allow us to see what’s going on inside your pet with more clarity and better accuracy than ever before. We use the most advanced digital imaging tools in the industry to accurately and quickly diagnose, assess, and treat your pet’s health concerns.
- In-house diagnostic testing—Part of keeping your pet healthy is checking what can’t be seen with the naked eye. With our advanced in-house diagnostic testing tools, we are able to get accurate results as quickly as possible. Faster response time means we can treat your pet’s conditions quickly and efficiently.
- Pet pain relief / pain management—At Intermountain Pet Hospital, we know reducing your pet’s pain aids in healing and reduced recovery time. We pay special attention to pain management for your pet for both chronic conditions and surgical procedures. In addition to pain relieving medications and anesthesia, we use laser therapy to control and minimize pain for certain illnesses and chronic conditions.
- Reproductive services—Intermountain Pet Hospital is one of only 40 certified Synbiotic centers in the world, and we offer semen collection, freezing, and shipping. In addition, we are experienced with surgical and transcervical insemination and managing high-risk pregnancies, as well as general breeding concerns. We offer our expertise and cutting-edge technology to meet all your needs for reproductive services.
Contact us for more information about how our comprehensive veterinary services can help your pet.